Whether you are a backyard gardener or commercial grower, the solution to sustainable year-round growing is self-heating solar greenhouses.
Want to grow your own bananas avocados tomatoes and nutrient dense food year-round, even through the winter? The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse is the one-stop guide to designing and building greenhouses that harness and store energy from the sun to create naturally heated, lush growing environments even in the depths of winter. Topics include:
- Principles of solar greenhouse design (siting, glazing and insulation)
- Selecting and installing glazing materials
- Ventilation methods
- Construction methods
- Sustainable heating and cooling methods (passive thermal mass materials, compost heaters, rocket mass heaters and GAHT systems).
https://preventheartattack.net/ The book covers Ceres solar greenhouse design, as well as many variations, including:
- Attached solar greenhouses,
- Earth-sheltered and underground greenhouses
- Aquaponics greenhouses
- Off-grid greenhouses using solar panels
*Please note, we can only ship to locations in the continental US.