- Greenhouse siding materials
- Ventilation Systems: Exhaust Fans and Controls
- Materials for our GAHT™ systems
http://buildmate.com.sg/product/form-oil-falchem/ We also provide all materials for a commercial greenhouse kit, or custom commercial greenhouses. For our residential solar greenhouses, the framing material is typically wood, and this is sourced locally, by you or a contractor. We provide DIY greenhouse plans, but do not ship wood framing materials.
http://buildmate.com.sg/product/green-safety-netting/ Polycarbonate roofing systems include tri-wall polycarbonate panels, or polycarbonate customized for your application, plus:
- Installation hardware
- Mega-lock attachement system to prevent water leaks between panes
- Aluminum endcaps
Buy Diazepam From Thailand Together, these components create an incredibly durable greenhouse roof that does not leak.
Greenhouse Roofing Kits
We supply all parts and materials necessary for easy installation of a durable, high-performance greenhouse roof. Our greenhouse roofing kits include:
- Polycarbonate panels. We offer a variety of polycarbonate glazing options, customized for your application
- Aluminum attachment systems for a water proof seal, and higher insulation
- Aluminum trim
- Installation hardware and accessories
Our standard triple-wall polycarbonate provides 77% light transmission and high light diffusion.
For other materials, please contact us for light transmission values.
Our standard triple-wall polycarbonate has an insulation value of R-2.4.
For more insulating polycarbonate options, please contact us.
Polycarbonate greenhouse roofs can be rated for any wind load and snow load. This predominantly depends on your greenhouse roof framing. We provide custom design and engineering to specify your greenhouse roof, and then rate the polycarbonate material accordingly. Please contact us for more information.
Polycarbonate is light-weight and easy to install given the right instructions and layout. When you purchase your greenhouse roof through Ceres, we provide installation instructions to ensure easy DIY installation.
Polygal polycarbonate panels come with a 10-year warranty. They are resistant to hail and breakage.
$2 – 10 / sq. ft. depending on material selection. We provide custom quotes based on your greenhouse size and roof design.
Our standard polycarbonate material is a triple-wall, 16 mm. panel that provides high light transmission and excellent energy-efficiency. We can also source specialty materials based on your climate and growing goals.
Polycarbonate is one of the strongest glazing materials, making it the most common rigid plastic in the greenhouse industry today.
- Multi-wall for higher insulation and energy-efficiency
- High light-transmittance: from 77-90% light transmission
- Light weight and easy to install
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Can be rated for any wind load or snow load
- No leaks: Weather-proof seals with mega-lock attachment system
Greenhouses are humid environments, and require water-resistant siding materials for longevity, and to avoid mold and disease issues. At Ceres, we help you select the right siding materials for your year-round greenhouse. We also can source materials, depending on your location and shipping.
We provide water-resistant siding materials for the interior and exterior of the greenhouse. Options include:
- Composite siding
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO)